We do not collect personal information unless you fill out your information when using the contact form or commenting on a news item. We do not pass personal information to any 3rd parties.
PJ.elements is run by Pete Johnstone in a Sole Trader capacity. PJ.elements is a small consultancy working in the areas of funding, project development and photography.
This policy explains how we handle and use your personal information.
Personal information that you give us
This is personal information you give us when:
- Communicating via the PJ.elements website
- Following PJ.elements on our Twitter, LinkedIn pages or other social media,
- Participating in surveys for research purposes
- Attending meetings, events or other business or social events
- Exchanging business cards, written notes
- Acting as a client or supplier
- Taking photographs
- We only hold information given freely and with consent by individuals or project partners.
- That information will not be passed to third parties without prior consent from the individual.
- We only hold information that is necessary to complete a project.
- Upon request, we will let you know what information we hold and what it will be used for.
- All information is held securely, on password protected computers / devices.
- That our website only holds information agreed with individuals in advance.
- All information is, where possible, kept up to date and accurate.
- Published material, and material supplied but not used for a publication, will be retained for a period agreed with the author/editor to facilitate reprints and future editions.
- That information that is no longer needed will be deleted after the end of the project.
- That access to information is limited to those who need to know.
- That we will keep ourselves up to date with changes in Data Protection Act duties and responsibilities and will review the policy in accordance with any changes.
- We will send the necessary notifications to the Information Commissioner and will keep the notification up to date.
If you have any questions regarding our data protection policy, please contact Pete Johnstone using the contact form.
We may store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future.
Please note that unless you block cookies from this site, you give consent for us to add cookies. For information on how to block all cookies using your browser go to www.AboutCookies.org.